Coming Soon....

These are the recipes that are on the list to try this week:
Garlic Ham Rollups
Crockpot Fajitas
Mini Pot Pies
Caprese Bowls

If you would like to suggest a recipe for me to try and add to my blog, please add a comment!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Amanda Sue's Kitchen

Good morning!

I have recently become obsessed with Pinterest, but really...who isn't??? I have found tons of fun craft projects that I will never do and places that I will never visit. The one thing I CAN do is cook! I love to cook and I have found Pinterst to be my place of inspiration for trying new recipes. I was really getting tired of having the same boring recipe deck, so I ventured out and tried what I was seeing. I am going to post the recipes that I have tried and the minor tweaks I made and what I think could make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment