Coming Soon....

These are the recipes that are on the list to try this week:
Garlic Ham Rollups
Crockpot Fajitas
Mini Pot Pies
Caprese Bowls

If you would like to suggest a recipe for me to try and add to my blog, please add a comment!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pizza Casserole

...really should have been named "easy lasagna topped with pepperonis". The recipe was good, but needs some tweaking to become more pizza-like. I give this recipe 4 stars. It was good, but a bit of false advertising. I will tweak it and repost at a later date.

The only thing I did differently on this recipe was I changed the cook time. By the time I had it made, my stomach didn't have the patience to wait 30+ minutes so I turned up the temp and shortened the cook-time. Honestly, probably should have stuck to the recipe. It's better to wait!!

Recipe
Ingredients
  • 1 bag of egg noodles
  • 1 extra large can of Ragu sauce
  • 3 cups shredded mozarella
  • 1 1/2 lbs hamburger meat
  • 1 pkg pepperonis
Instructions
  • preheat the oven to 350
  • brown the meat and drain
  • boil the egg noodles
  • spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 dish
  • layer as follows: half the noodles, half the meat, half the sauce, half the noodles, half the cheese, rest of meat, rest of sauce, rest of cheese
  • top with pepperonis
  • bake, covered with foil for 30 minutes
  • remove foil, bake for 5 more minutes
  • let settle for 10-15 minutes before serving

http://formamas.blogspot.com/2011/08/pizza-casserole.html

No comments:

Post a Comment