Coming Soon....

These are the recipes that are on the list to try this week:
Garlic Ham Rollups
Crockpot Fajitas
Mini Pot Pies
Caprese Bowls

If you would like to suggest a recipe for me to try and add to my blog, please add a comment!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chicken Bruschetta

I had originally found this recipe on Pinterest, but when I went to make it I couldn't find the recipe so I made up my own.

I used chicken breast tenderloins and it worked great, but it would probably have been better had I used whole breasts (more surface area for the toppings).

Recipe

Ingredients
1 pound chicken
Olive oil
Salt
Pepper
olive oil
Balsamic vinaigrette
2 tomatoes on the vine, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, diced
1 TBSP basil, chopped
1 cup mozzarella

Marinate a pound of chicken with a light drizzle of olive oil, a drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette, salt and pepper.

In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil and then mix in olive oil and vinaigrette to taste.

Pan fry or grill the chicken. Top with mixture and cheese.

Broil for 5-7 minutes to warm the topping and melt the cheese.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment